🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New here? Please introduce yourself!
Page options
Andrea G Community Manager

New here? Please introduce yourself!

Hey all!

Welcome to the Upwork Community! Check out this list of Upwork Community offerings and explore how you can participate, attend events, learn best practices, and become even more successful with Upwork.

To kick start your community journey, we recommend introducing yourself to your fellow. Using the questions we’ve provided (or a style all your own), reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself!

1. What field do you work in, and where are you located?
  2. What are you hoping to learn from other members? 
  3. What (or who) inspires you?

~Andrea
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
Sandra C Community Member

Hi Andrea! 

This is my first day at Upwork. I am offering copy editing services. I live near Austin, TX. Looking forward to diving in!

Aishat O Community Member

I'm Aishat. I'm a Chartered accountant in view and also a writer . I'm entirely new to Upwork . Regardless, I'm thrilled to be on this platform and I did like to gain insight on how to upskill myself and get exciting projects to lay my hands on.

Lindsay P Community Member

Hi all! Lindsay here with Thrivist. I specialize in Facebook & Instagram ad management only. I believe specialization is key! This entails everything from onboarding, goal setting, market research, customer avatar/audience creation and refinement, sourcing and ordering professional ad creative, creating ideal campaigns, launching ads, weekly ad performance reviews and optimization, monthly reporting and analytics for clients....

I know I'm forgetting some things, there are many hats that ad managers wear. Don't we all! 🤠

I am 100% new to Upwork and this structure of getting clients so I am feeling the fear and doing it anyway. I'm so excited to have found UpWork and am wishing us all a prosperous and fruitful time here. 🤗

I am currently looking for reliable graphic designers  to partner with to create stunning Facebook & Instagram ads for my clients. Length of time for experience is not as important as level of skill. I am looking for somebody who can bring our visions to life. If that sounds like you, please let me know!

Suman R Community Member

Hello

My name is Suman Rajput. I am working in data entry work. and have experience in graphics design field 

I look forward to new ideas and new work and meeting new people and learning from them.

And the people here are specially helped. Hope you will help me.

Mohamed Fallah S Community Member

Hey,

I am Mohamed an finance and accounting professional with 7 years experience. 

Abdul G Community Member

I am also new on Upwork but I don't have any job.Pleas give me up votes everyone....Will be very grateful....

Antonius L Community Member

Hi everyone my name is Simon and I'm located in Johannesburg south Africa. I'm a Google ads adver and I will like to learn more about this field of work. I am inspired by all the pros who have made it through this industry of Google Ads Advertising.

Rupali M Community Member

Hi, 

Hope you're doing good!

I am new to Upwork and I have been in Digital Marketing and still learning a lot about it.

Would want to get opportunities in the same here at Upwork.

Thanks!

Md Raisul Islam Ch N Community Member

:ballot_box_with_check: Let Me Introduce Myself, I Am Raisul Islam Nihad, A Professional WordPress Website Developer & Designer With WordPress. Besides Providing Services On Digital Marketing Services.

:ballot_box_with_check: I started my journey as a freelancer in 2020. I am new here but I already designed websites for different country people. Every people from me got a quality website and was satisfied with my work. So, now it's your decision, do you need me for your next project?

💬 Feel free to ask me any questions about the project related. I will be happy to reply to you. 💬

:sparkles: ON WORDPRESS I PROVIDE THESE SERVICES:

👍 Responsive Website Creation
👍 Full WordPress Website Setup
👍 Creation And Design With WordPress Elementor
👍 Setup All Required Themes And Plugins
👍 Website Indexed On Google
👍 Page Speed
👍 Bugs Fixed And Maintenance
👍 Clone Existing Page
👍 Unique Custom Template Design
👍 Daily Update Work Progress
👍 24/7 Support while working for your website

:sparkles: ON DIGITAL MARKETING, I PROVIDE THESE SERVICES:

👍 Best Keyword Research
👍 Deep Competitor Analysis
👍 Website Audit
👍 OnPage SEO
👍 OffPage SEO
👍 Linkbuilding
👍 Blog Commenting
👍 Profile Backlink
👍 Guest Posting
👍 Blogger Outreach Backlink
👍 Forum Posting
👍 Classified Ad Posting
👍 Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin)
👍 Google Search Console Setup

:sparkles: OTHER SPECIALIZATIONS:

👍 Providing Any Graphics Related Work With Canva Pro

😃 6 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:

:light_bulb: You need a freelancer who works extremely fast but also works very carefully while ensuring sites are 100% responsive across all platforms and are performance optimized.

:light_bulb: You need a native English speaker who is going to ensure quality communication in regard to your projects.

:light_bulb: You know communication is important - you need someone who is available throughout your project and keeps you updated regularly on the progress.

:light_bulb: You need a freelancer who knows your satisfaction is their NUMBER 1 PRIORITY - if you're not happy they shouldn't be happy either!

:light_bulb: You need someone on board who REALLY knows WordPress, Website, Canva Pro & Digital Marketing inside out (you've probably realized by now it's not that simple!) With previous 3 years' employment with the website, you can be assured you've picked the right person for the job.

:light_bulb: You will Get an Opportunity For a Detailed Discussion and be Able To Check My Previous Work with Prove.

💬 As an Asian WordPress Website Developer, Designer & Digital Marketer living in Bangladesh, I would LOVE to work with you! 💬

Mary Anne G Community Member

Hey! 

I'm Mary Anne Gabasa, the field I worked in is Graphic Design and Social Media Management, I'm located in the Philippines. I was hoping to learn from other members is how they start having success of project work in this platform and what strategy should we do. Lastly, what inspires me is myself, I wanted to enhance the skills I have and also helping clients with what their need is!

Kshitij T Community Member

Hello everyone, 

I'm new to upwork and it's good to be here

But I need some help with my profile and further details, 

I hope i'll get in touch with everyone with a good support.

Fell free to message me, I'm ususally online at all, 

Thankyou, 

Kanika Howlader N Community Member

1. I am a Bangladeshi freelancer. I work on content design and organic growth in all areas of social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.

2. I want to know how I can attract clients and get work and how to improve day by day.

3. I received an email from Upwork in my mail. I came to know the details after reading that mail.

Mosaab B Community Member

I am new to Upwork! I am looking forward to learning how this works and even

Hassan A Community Member

Hi! 

I'm Hassan, a WordPress Developer and SEO expert. 

Adebayo A Community Member

I am a competent and professional Typist, I live in Nigeria, hope to learn and earn more money in Upwork.

A friend of mine.

Thank for accepting me.

Shiva Raj G Community Member

Hello everyone

I m professional Graphics designer and also website designer.

I have 2 years experience in Logo design and website design, I m interested to work in project. When I get project I feel happy to do project.

Clara L Community Member

Hello, I am delighted to be able to introduce myself in this community.
This is my first attempt to work for myself, since I have worked in a dependency relationship all my working life.
I have worked in a notary's office and law firm, in a bank with money and administration, also in the directory transcribing the minutes, then with an accountant managing companies, keeping the books and bank accounts.
I have lived in England for ten years, I have worked and I have studied Fine art and design, but I do not do graphic design, I paint portraits.
It has been ten years since I returned from England to my country, Argentina, and I have not returned to work due to my age, but now I would like to strengthen my income from home.
I am sure of my typing skills and I would like a data entry job.
I have seen that there are simple jobs transcribing screenshots to MSWord, but I don't realize what they mean by screenshots and I don't know who to ask.
I hope the community can help me and guide me to get started.
I am already grateful
Lidia

Anda H Community Member

Hello there, I am new to Upwork

Experienced social media manager with 7+ years in creating engaging content that converts. Let's elevate your social presence!

Kiku B Community Member

hi this is kiku boby from pakistan

i wanna learn content writing from other experience mebers please help me out 

money always inspires me

Ali A Community Member

I am a new graphic designer, have the ability to help in different kinds of graphic services with good price.

abul hasem md. s Community Member

Hello! This is abul hasem from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am Shopify and photoshop expert.

Abdul Wahab M Community Member

What field do you work in, and where are you located?

Hello, My name is Abdul Wahab  and I am located in Pakistan Islamabad I am new to Upwork, I currently work in the Graphic Designing field, however, I also belong to a sorority where I am the public relations officer and I design all of the social media graphics....

What are you hoping to learn from other members? 

I am excited to learn more about freelancing and how to be successful while doing what I love. 

• What (or who) inspires you?I am inspired by people and how creative we can be as well as helping others in whatever skillset I have available to me, it is why I have been in the training and development industry for over 12 years and still love what I dio. 
Abdul Wahab
Mohammed Ahmed A Community Member

I want to work in the field of promotion and advertising, and this work is my first job, and I hope that we will help my family with the difficult costs of living, and I hope that I will make profits in order to live a decent life, and that's all

Muhammad U Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I’m medical Doctor by profession,I am looking for job opportunity for medical professionals that how we doctors can work as free lancer to help people by our knowledge or work.

lastly,I have seen ad of textbroker.com on fb reels but as we are not citizens or permanent residents of USA couldn’t work there,from there I have landed on this upwork community because of suggestion of upwork platform there 

Kindly give me little bit of your precious time and help me about how I can get benefit by doing work as a Doctor here!

Thanks,

Regards;Dr. Umair Tahir

Jose R Community Member

Hello I'm Alejandro,

I am an Immigration Paralegal and  very happy to start my Upwork journey.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths