🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New here? Please introduce yourself!
Page options
Andrea G Community Manager

New here? Please introduce yourself!

Hey all!

Welcome to the Upwork Community! Check out this list of Upwork Community offerings and explore how you can participate, attend events, learn best practices, and become even more successful with Upwork.

To kick start your community journey, we recommend introducing yourself to your fellow. Using the questions we’ve provided (or a style all your own), reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself!

1. What field do you work in, and where are you located?
  2. What are you hoping to learn from other members? 
  3. What (or who) inspires you?

~Andrea
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

5,412 REPLIES 5,412
Anthony J Community Member

I'm a expert in  creative and graphics design in any kind of design you want . I create logo

Alina A Community Member

Hi I am a newly here I want to work

Ana V Community Member

Hi!

I am Ana and I am professor of serbian language. I am coming from Serbia. I wolud like do write and work on corection of some texts. I am inspired by reading and writing.

I expect to learn how to bee succesful.

Karren A Community Member

I have been working in designs as a hobby bit never have the confidence to offer as a service. Congratulations to you and btw the logo is great. Hope to connect with you 🙂

Rukhsar B Community Member

Hi I am newly here I find the job and I can use my knowledge  there are many opportunities are here can you guide me 

Rajan T Community Member

Hello, I'm Rajan, and am associated with vGics Global. We are a team of experienced IT consultants who have vast experience in managing IT Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Cloud Computing for various Industries. 

we are based out in India and our passion is to elevate the IT services user experience for our clients. IT security is in the DNA of every IT service we support.  We believe in being available and proactive to the IT services we manage.

Thanks,

Joshua B Community Member

You're welcome 

Lynette Dzidza M Community Member

Hey, I'm equally new here and just starting out on graphic design. How about we accompany each other on this learning curve?

Ann M Community Member

Hi there, am new here, and would want a job in which I can use my knowledge and skills. hope I will get an opportunity.thank you

William T C Community Member

Ann,

Click the Academy link on the top of this page to learn how to obtain jobs.

Taha M Community Member

Great job brother 👍🏻

Natalie K Community Member

Nice logo!  Thanks for sharing!!

Abdifatah Ahmed M Community Member

Hi everybody here 

I'm abdifatah Ahmed  , I'm social worker and also sociologist in 9 years experience and I'm certified of entrepreneur and owner of Farmers 

Bukar Ali Z Community Member

Hello! I'm Bukar Ali Zarma, a Business Administration graduate with a diverse background in writing, product management, and public relations. I have strong Communication skills and expertise in Microsoft office Packages. I am Highly skilled in leadership, project management, and problem-solving. I am confident, versatile, and adept at resolving problems and meeting client’s needs. I work Dynamically and enthusiastically in teams to meet deadline
What Field do you work in, and where are you located?
i currently work as a Logistic officer at Lafarge Africa in Gombe State, Nigeria. My responsibilities include ensuring compliance with workplace health, safety, and environmental Policies, interacting with internal customers to increase efficiency, monitoring implementation of dispatch plans, and performing various other logistics- related tasks.

What are you hopping to learn from other member?
I am hoping to learn from other members about their experiences and insights in the field of business administration, product management and public relations, i believe that by engaging with other members, i can gain valuable knowledge and perspectives that will help me further develop my skills and, in my career,
What (or who) inspires you?
I draw inspiration from various sources, but one person who has greatly inspired me is Elon Musk. His relentless pursuit of innovation, his ability to think outside the box, and his determination to make positive impact on the world have always motivated ne to push my boundaries on strive for excellence. i admire his entrepreneurial spirit and his commitment to solving some of the world's most pressing challenges.

Gomos M Community Member

You are welcome

Jonathan A Community Member

1. FB_IMG_16822061048335445.jpg

 Am new here am a ware :house: store manager am good in bussiness administration i wish to get a job that will suit my profession

Am am good in business administration an am presently working as warehouse manager
Cristina G Community Member

Hi there! Im Tina,

Currently, I work as an HR staff doing HR tasks. Part of my job includes end to end recruitment  and I do have an Indeed employer account.

I currently work for one client on a job posting on Indeed.

Hopefully, i get more clients here ,

Micah D Community Member

Good day! I am very glad to become part of this community. Looking forward for more job offers in this website. This is a very helpful platform for me to become a virtual assistant. I will surely do my best to give my future clients a satisfaction. 

Francesca C Community Member

Hello everybody...I'm looking for job as proofreader in italian language.

Titik S Community Member

Hello... 

I'm new here. I'm looking for job freelance for my new experience. 

I can be your virtual assistant and I will do my best for it. 

Prerna P Community Member

Hi, 

I am an engineer and had a six years of corporate experience, currently looking for projects related to the field of education or online teaching.

Gaby S Community Member

Hello, I am an Industrial Engineer and my field of expertise is the continuous improvement of processes. Currently, I am located in Lima, which is the capital city of Peru. I am hoping to learn from the experiences of other community members regarding how to negotiate with customers. It's inspiring to know that I will be able to share my own knowledge and gain more experience in the process.

Huzaifa A Community Member

Hello

Haftom M Community Member

Hi! I'm Haftom, a Python enthusiast from the beautiful Tigray region in Ethiopia. I am currently honing my skills in Python and eager to kickstart my career in this field. As I embark on this journey, I am hopeful to learn from others' experiences and gain insights on attracting my first clients. So, I would greatly appreciate any advice or tips from seasoned professionals or fellow learners on how to achieve success and establish a strong client base.

Thank you in advance for your guidance and I look forward to hearing from you!

Upwork user T Community Member

Hi, I am having trouble finding jobs on an entry level where i can show and prove my skills. I also have an issue understanding the basics of the platform 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths