🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New here? Please introduce yourself!
Page options
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

New here? Please introduce yourself!

Hey all!

Welcome to the Upwork Community! Check out this list of Upwork Community offerings and explore how you can participate, attend events, learn best practices, and become even more successful with Upwork.

To kick start your community journey, we recommend introducing yourself to your fellow. Using the questions we’ve provided (or a style all your own), reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself!

1. What field do you work in, and where are you located?
  2. What are you hoping to learn from other members? 
  3. What (or who) inspires you?

~Andrea
Upwork
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5,412 REPLIES 5,412
13f91cfe
Community Member

Hi! I'm Lacey. I'm learning Graphic Design. I'd love to find some type of apprenticeship. I am in the midwest USA in Michigan. 

I'm hoping to learn to be successful in my career and I'd love to hear from others how to attract first clients. 

Lofi music inspires me when I'm working, but I find inspiration in the things I go and do. I like to be outside a lot and my current project is making a set of Michigan graphics and stickers. My niece inspired canvas work. 

I'm currently studying Logo Design. I attached a copy of my logo for my own design business that I made.

i m loking a claint for some work

Hi I am a newly here. I want to find a job where I can use my knowledge. Thank you and hoping for any opportunity here.

Hey there! Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. Finding a job where you can use your knowledge is an exciting journey. On platforms like Upwork, you can explore various freelance opportunities that match your skills and interests. Make sure to create a standout profile that highlights your expertise and experience. Don't be afraid to apply for jobs that align with your knowledge and showcase your passion. Keep an eye out for job postings and take the leap when you find a good fit. Wishing you all the best in your job search, and if you need any more guidance, feel free to ask! :briefcase:

Hey Zakia I am new here and find job would u like to help me out 

Hey there! Of course, I'd be happy to help you out . What kind of job are you looking for? Let me know and I'll do my best to assist you!

Any jobs that includes acting nd Art

or maybe an online jobs that pays

Hey Zakia I am new here and find job would u like to help me

Hey i am william a freelancer and i need help please

Hi, What kind of help you are looking for? 

Hi I I am a new joiner with experience of Accounting & data entry . Required your favour 

Hi Zakia plz check my profile and tell me my Mistakes. I don't understand about my profile plz tell me 

Do you want me to look at your profile 

yes i want you to look at my profile please

Hi Donna! 

Could you look at my profile? 

hello Donna, im new here and i need some help finding job, can you look my profile?

Yes

Hi there. Would you mind looking at mine too? Thanks

Hi Zakia, I'm a photographer and graphics designer. I would love you to help me find a job. Thank you.

Hello,good day,I'm a professional driver

Hi zakia I want you to help me I'm new here 

Hi, how are you. My dear friend, I am looking for a job about writing, can you help me?

hey zakia will you help me finding job related to amazon listing and ppc 

I want to do some typing job 

Hi Im new here looking for job for data entry.

thank you!

Asslam-oAlaikum!

zakia hope you will  be fine I am new  here kindly help me in this regard in job searching etc actually its new plat form for me.

data entry 

Hii ,zakiy how you do in, I'm looking for Business proposal, coaching and mentoring related to financial industries, loan and Training related to Business and leadership, I have 12 years Bank experience. 

I'm fanatic of you and it is with great respect and humble saying that I want to manage my earning path as a fresher into the upwork. I don't have balance. 

Woudl you please confirm me the procedure of making a source for learning and making earning path as a fresher.

Hi there. I do data entry, editing and proofreeading, teaching. Would love to have any job opportunities in those. Thank you

I am a  content writer I want to doing essay writing and copy writting work 

Hey! Sure, I'd be happy to help you out in finding a job on Upwork. As a graphic designer and content writer with over 5+ years of experience, I can give you some tips and guidance. What specific type of job are you looking for? Let's discuss your interests and skills, and we'll find the perfect match for you! 😊👍

Dance,  designs, Act, Art singing and a writter

I think you might mean 'writer'?  You're welcome 🙂

Hello Zakia,
I'm new here and doing my best to perform well and earn positive reviews from around the world.
Can you review my profile is it right?
I would be pleasure to you if you help me find jobs on Upwork.

Thank you!

• Hi zakia, I'm actually new here, while I'm  looking for a job as I'm a social media manager with 3 years experience. I will be much glad if you can help me

im also new 

Hey, I'm new here too but found an easy job to land check out Mystery Shopper they say ten dollars for each job one contract can have a bunch of client reviews.   but you need to be very detailed on every review if you want to keep being sent contracts

hey..!!! whr is mystery shopper need more detail for that..!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths