🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New to Upwork
Page options
adil_fardeheb
Community Member

New to Upwork

Hello, I just opened this account a couple weeks ago but I have yet to start a job. I am eager to start something, anything relating to solidworks. I have submitted proposals, I have the Solidworks software, and a lot of free time. Is it just slow because of Covid? Or is there something wrong with my profile? Looking for any advice I can get on here.

-Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

Your profile needs a lot of work. Try reviewing top rated freelancers in your field and see the type of information they include. Be careful not to copy or you will get suspended. 

Upwork was competitive before the pandemic. Now thousands more have joined the platform like you in hopes of getting jobs. Good luck!

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Adil F wrote:

Hello, I just opened this account a couple weeks ago but I have yet to start a job. I am eager to start something, anything relating to solidworks. I have submitted proposals, I have the Solidworks software, and a lot of free time. Is it just slow because of Covid? Or is there something wrong with my profile? Looking for any advice I can get on here.

-Cheers

Everything is wrong with your profile. Your pic is bad, you profile text is a joke, you have no portfolio. You can't be seriously expecting clients to hire you for whatever solidworks is?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths