🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not Able To Win The Job, Please Help Me
Page options
amanpreetsngh
Community Member

Not Able To Win The Job, Please Help Me

Hello Upwork community,

I am a new freelancer at Upwork. I have sent many proposals to clients for jobs and few clients got interviewed me but I am fail to win the job. I want to know where I am lacking?

I am very tensed about that but getting few interviews from clients gives me motivation but could not give me a true satisfaction until I get the job.

Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Amanpreet,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been getting response to your proposals. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

As you recently joined Upwork you may want to check this webinar to help you get started with freelancing. Additionally, you may check these webinars and articles to help you drastically increases your chances of winning the best projects:

You can find more help articles here and helpful webinar here

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Amanpreet,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been getting response to your proposals. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

As you recently joined Upwork you may want to check this webinar to help you get started with freelancing. Additionally, you may check these webinars and articles to help you drastically increases your chances of winning the best projects:

You can find more help articles here and helpful webinar here

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks for the guidance!

It's tough sometimes  but you'll get there...

Thank you so much.

Hi.

Its Faiz khan,front end developer with the years of experience.I have been join upwork in march as frontend developer.The issue i am facing is that i had submitted approximately dozen of proposal,but unfortunately did n't get any reply,all proposal i had submitted were eye catchy and fulfilling requirnments mention in job describtion.After that i think i may have i issue in my profile,so i creat a profile by adding my past projects and my portfolio,in short i had try all possible solution in order to get my first job.

Here is link to my profile(**Edited for Community Guidelines**) and i have attached my recent submitted proposal.

I will be very thankfull if any guide or inmorfation help me in winning my first job.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths