🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not being hired
Page options
1c885cc1
Community Member

Not being hired

hi everyone! I am new to the Upwork community and I'm really looking forward and eager to start completing some work for clients. I have been applying to a ton of different jobs, and have even had to purchase more connects. I am getting no feedback at all or even interview offers. Is there something that I am doing wrong? I tried to keep my cover letters very short so that clients aren't bothered by reading long paragraphs. Is there something I should be doing differently? Is my profile too confusing? Any advice is welcome! I would say my strengths are flyer, graphic, design, logos, menus, brochures – that kind of thing! 

2 REPLIES 2
f4340ae3
Community Member

you have to read the job post and replay according to it, mentioning some keywords. replay with a direct and clean approach that will define your client's needs and delivery. be active and if possible buy a freelancer plus membership.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Sara,

Please use two of your Skills keywords in the Title, modify the Summary into four short paragraphs, use all 15 Skills, and add a Project Catalog. In addition, click the Academy link on the top of this page for success TIPS. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths