🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting any clients
Page options
3cb922c8
Community Member

Not getting any clients

Hello, I am new to Upwork and I placed bids on the jobs that I want to work on, but I didn't get any client yet, all my connects are used, it's frustrating and stressful to get any client, so can someone help me out, please. Also, I am not able to buy new connects using my debit card, so help me out regarding this as well.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hritul,

To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out our resources Here. Regarding purchasing connects, I would suggest checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges, or adding another Billing Method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
MichaelJ
Community Member

Hi Hritul,

Thank you for your message. I reviewed your profile and have a suggestion. The beginning of your profile overview displays in prospective client search results. So, your first sentence should include clear, relevant information about your primary skill sets and expertise.

Here are some additional tips for writing a great Overview.

Cheers,
Mike
goldenmerc
Community Member

If it was that easy, everyone would be on UpWork. Just keep at it, enjoy the process. You'll land jobs, remember, sell your personality, then the product / service.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths