🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Not getting any work
Page options
sarwar-zunair
Community Member

Not getting any work

Hi i am zunair from pakistan i register on upwork few months back for work but that time i have my job & don't have much time to spend on upwork to find the work.

these days i have extra time to work on upwork but since two 1 month i did not get any work any job i don't know what's the reason. 

If someone help me it's much appreciated.

just pointout my mistake where i am wrong because i did't understand my mistakes.

regards, 

Zunair

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Zunair,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles
to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
75f7010a
Community Member

Thank you for your great information! 

umairhabib
Community Member

Dear Zunair,

I have just visited your profile, you need to do these five tips

1. There must be atleast 15 items in your portfolio. You can post previous work or can create samples

2.  Analyze top 10 graphic designers and follow there journey, read the reviews and analyze what clients are asking for

3. Use the power of upwork projects.. like in cricket we have single and double runs, make small price projects like logo design etc for $ 20 etc.. this will help you to get some thing on your score board

4. Spend atleast one hour of your time on learning ... either use you tube or some other reserouces

5. make a to do list and set your goal for the quarter.. you will feel much motivated.

Go ahead.. yes you can!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths