🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting work
Page options
441d1938
Community Member

Not getting work

Hi everyone,

I am new on upwork but facing difficulties in getting clients, if any one from accaounting and finance please suggest me, how to get clients on upwork.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rimsha,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles
to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
441d1938
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I am submitting proposal on a regular basis but not getting any work. Please suggest how to get work on upwork. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rimsha,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles
to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork

same here! And for jobs that I have years of experience in, so I don't knowwhat's going on.

Glory B wrote:

same here! And for jobs that I have years of experience in, so I don't knowwhat's going on.

You have no portfolio and your overview is only about yourself. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths