🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payoneer says there's an upcoming transaction...
Page options
shayanshaikh
Community Member

Payoneer says there's an upcoming transaction from "Upwork Escrow Inc." and it's been pending

Hi everyone! I joined Upwork recently and have only completed one job so far. The payment for the job was made by the client 05 days ago which finally appeared in my Upwork account balance this morning. I made a withdrawal request to my linked Payoneer account. Upwork shows that $58 was debited from my Upwork account to be credited to my Payoneer account and $2 was debited being the withdrawal fee to Payoneer and now my Upwork balance is again $0.00, while there seems to have no payment received in my Payoneer account but all I can see there is an upcoming transaction from "Upwork Escrow Inc." which has been pending for over 06 hours now. I wonder why this payment has to be in escrow account at this point, since the project has successfully completed and now that's just me who owns that amount and should be free to claim it as and when I want! Also, I'm trying to find out how long it would take for a payment in Upwork Escrow Inc. to reflect on my Payoneer account balance as it seems to be Upwork who has been keeping this payment from being processed for a reason I'm not aware of. Thank you!

**Edited for community guidelines**

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shayan,

I checked your withdrawal and can see that it was successful on our end.

Please note that the standard withdrawal time for Payoneer is 24 hours. If the funds are not deposited in your Payoneer account by then, let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Alright Bojan. I will wait for the time it requires and will let you know either way. Well, thank you so much for your time.

Hi,

Bojan, it's now been over 26 hours and the amount still doesn't reflect on my Payoneer account balance. It is as same as it was yesterday. Please do something or tell me what to do!

Hi Shayan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I withdrew my cash from upwork escrow on 6th Monday 2020, till date it's still pending. Please advice because it's frustrating , the cash to be on pending status for more than 5 days

Hi Dennis,

I checked your account but I was not able to locate the funds you`re referring to. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more details about this? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have a pending upcoming transaction from upwork escrow., It's now five days and I cannot withdraw the cash, kindly assist

Hi there, 
I'm having a same issue on my payoneer account. I withdrawn the amount a day ago and it's been more than 24 hours but the amount is still in upcoming transaction. Please tell me what should I do about it.
Many thanks!

Hi Faiq,

Transfering to your Payoneer account can take two days to clear. If the withdrawal was yesterday please allow some time for your funds to show on your Payoneer account and let us know here if you need further assistance.

Thanks! 

~Andrea
Upwork

You asked: "I sent my funds into payoneer account and they are stuck in the upcoming transactions. It's been more than 48 hours and upwork support bot isn't really helping, Can anyone help me please?

Hi Faiq,

Please contact Payoneer for more information on your funds.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello.

I withdrew some funds from my Upwork account to Payoneer on September 6, 2020. Till date, the transaction has been stuck in the "pending" category on my Payoneer account. Not sure why this is so and Payoneer support are not responsive so I thought I'd ask here. Please help.

Hi Ola,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you, Luiggi.
102e44cd
Community Member

Hello, 
I have the same problem I send my money from Upwork to payoneer from Aug and now we will be in Nov and there is no money in both, I only have this message in my payoneer "Transactions that have not affected your balance yet".
can anyone help please ?
regards, 
kareem.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kareem,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your payment. I checked and it looks like the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Could you please try contacting Payoneer directly for more information about the status of your funds with them?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
sajjabuu
Community Member

Hi,
I am facing the same problem and it has been 2 days but my payment is stuck. Please help.

Hi Sajjad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi 

Please I want to confirm if my payment was successful on your end.

I made a withdrawal from Upwork to my Payoneer account and it's been three days now without a response from Payoneer and my transaction is still pending in payoneer.

I have tried to contact them and they responded that merchant placed a hold on the card.

Please am worried.

Hi Ndudirim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths