🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Portfolio Item
Page options
z_shakeel
Community Member

Portfolio Item

Hi Folks, I hope you all are doing well

I am working in the field of lead generation and I have done many projects for my clients on other freelancing platforms.

basically, I create contact lists through web research, lead generation

I joined Upwork and last day I uploaded my recent work samples in Upwork profile but I received a warning that I am violating Upwork terms and conditions by uploading such material into portfolio

I have seen other freelancers also uploaded the same content as I uploaded 

attached is the samples of my portfolio items please have a look and provide me solutions how do I fulfill my portfolio with such items without any violation 

I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.
Yours sincerely
Zeeshan

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zeeshan,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has shared more information with you about this. Please refer to the details shared with you on your ticket and why your portfolios are not allowed. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Gordon, thank you for quick reply to my post

here's what they said in an email

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Zeeshan,

Please keep in mind that posting private details publicly in our Community is not allowed. For this reason, I referred you to your ticket so that if you have any additional questions and if private details are involved, to post them there so that our team can assist you further. If you have any additional questions for me here, let me know. You can also reach out to me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please check private message

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths