🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Problem on submitting proposal
Page options
f3d3df6e
Community Member

Problem on submitting proposal

I have a problem submitting my proposal for every job I want to apply for. It always says I miss my address when I have already put it on my profile. Your settings on the address are quite confusing, it doesn't allow the user to put their exact address. Kindly resolve this issue. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Mikaela,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble faced by you while applying for job posts. I checked your account and I am unable to replicate the issue described by you. I can confirm that your address is already updated on your Upwork account. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message seen while applying for jobs? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
williamtcooper
Community Member

Can you attact a screenshot of the error?

Hello William, this issue has been resolved. Thank you.

PradeepH

Hi Mikaela,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble faced by you while applying for job posts. I checked your account and I am unable to replicate the issue described by you. I can confirm that your address is already updated on your Upwork account. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message seen while applying for jobs? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Good day! This issue has been resolved this morning. I have successfully submitted my proposal, thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths