🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Review
Page options
phil2205
Community Member

Profile Review

Hello Folks,

I am kind of new on upwork though I succeeded in getting 2 jobs. Please kindly ckeck my profile and suggest tips to update my profile. 

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great work on those past two contracts, Philippe!

Since you are new here, I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Additionally, you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great work on those past two contracts, Philippe!

Since you are new here, I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Additionally, you may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths