Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposal Format for web development

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nida R Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
1 of 11

Hi, hope you all are fine.

I need to know a good way to submit a proposal for web development. I have submitted some proposals for a web development job but still couldn't get any response by a single client too. Kindly see my profile and please mention the problems my profile might have that client doesn't responses me.

Thanks

Community Guru
Lila G Member Since: Dec 4, 2017
2 of 11

What are you saying in your proposals?

Lila
Ace Contributor
3 of 11

Like this is one of my proposal;

Hi Brionna, hope you are doing well! I saw you need some customization of a website for the mobile view, I will do it for you quickly dear, look at my previous works

bluezi.com

Konstantrunner.com

I am a UI designer with 2+ years of experience with it, and I prefer to maintain good relationships with my client since they are my first priority. Looking to talk with you in the chat session. Hope you gonna consider me!

Thanks

Regards

Nida Rafique

Please tell me issues in this

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 11

Don't call people "dear." It's condescending in a professinal environment especially for women. Women with money and power will want to reach through the screen and smack you upside your head.

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 11

Nida, your profile should have a portfolio of sites you worked on, and it probably wouldn’t hurt to take one or 2 Upwork tests related to web development. Also, since you majored in Computer Science, you probably know some programming languages, so you might consider adding some to your skills section.

6 of 11

Okay John, I would take tests... what's about the proposal format? Is it fine? And plz can anyone of you help me how to get the rising talent badge?

Ace Contributor
7 of 11

Okay, I would take care of that next, what's about the rest of my proposal? Is it fine?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 11

You should not have a proposal.

I have an extremely high hire rate based on my submissions. Because I do not have "a proposal."

For each job, I type every word from scratch. All new. Never about me. Only about the client and her project.

You are telling clients about yourself. That is not what they care about.

Ace Contributor
9 of 11

Hi Preston, I write every proposal from scratch for every job, I do not copy & paste. Well, Kindly guide me about what to write in a proposal for getting the job.

Thanks

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
10 of 11
Nida, to qualify for Rising Talent, your profile has to be 100% complete, and your profile completeness will increase by 10% by adding a portfolio item, as I suggested earlier.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063188-Create-a-100-Complete-Freelancer-Profile