🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Put funds in escrow but can't see any contrac...
Page options
5026c0af11635821
Community Member

Put funds in escrow but can't see any contract

Hello,

I reached a deal with a contractor who sent me a contract. I signed it, and paid the funds into the escrow. These funds do indeed appear on my "transactions" tab, showing that I put the money in, but no contract shows up anywhere else.

I've checked the "all contracts", "my jobs", and "my hires" sections and elsewhere on the site, but everything says "you havent created any jobs/contracts etc."

I really want to be able to see my contract or the escrow. I put a lot of money in. I trust the contractor and he is working on the project but it is unsettling to not be able to see any listing of the contract/escrow that I put so much money into.

Please help, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Davis,

Do you have another account? I tried to check this account that you used to post here in the community, but I was not able to locate any job posted. Could you please share more information so I can check?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I originally accepted the contract as an "upwork direct" contract, which says no account needed so maybe that's the root of the issue. I created this account when I paid for the contract I believe (as the payment still shows up in my transactions history for this account).

I just want to be able to access it and the escrow, regardless of account.

Thanks

Hi Davis,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further with your direct contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths