🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Review my profile and comment
Page options
a0d22766
Community Member

Review my profile and comment

Hello Guys,

Season's Greetings !

I am new to UpWork. I am a Project Control Analysts and looking forward to support project managers, teams and clients for creative, innovative and flawless project management. Please review my profile and give your valuable comments.

Thanks and Take Care of yourself and your loved ones.

Max G. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Max G wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your comments. I have indicated my highest qualification and relevant experience. Please let me know what specific information you think that will add value.

Thanks & Take Care.

Max. G.

Ok. Let me put it this way: Your profile should not be about you. It should be about your client. This requires a fundamental shift in mind-set. 

You need to invest a serious amount of time to research your competition and craft a profile that captures attention. Get a professional picture, too. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Max G wrote:

Hello Guys,

Season's Greetings !

I am new to UpWork. I am a Project Control Analysts and looking forward to support project managers, teams and clients for creative, innovative and flawless project management. Please review my profile and give your valuable comments.

Thanks and Take Care of yourself and your loved ones.

Max G. 

What do you yourself think of your profile? 

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I have provided critical information regarding my highest qualification and relevant experience. Please let me know your specific comments, if any.

Thanks & Take Care.

Max G. 

e825750a
Community Member

why not try to add more details to your profile?

Hello,

Thank you for your comments. I have indicated my highest qualification and relevant experience. Please let me know what specific information you think that will add value.

Thanks & Take Care.

Max. G.

Max G wrote:

Hello,

Thanks & Take Care.

Max. G.

IMO, if you haven't spent at least 5-6 hours working on your profile - including researching your competition here and figuring out how to position yourself - then you haven't made much of an effort. Your profile overview consists of two sentences that are all about you, and not about why a client should hire you. 

Also, if I were a client, I would wonder why an award-winning expert is only charging $15/hour. That can work against you as well.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Max G wrote:

Hello,

Thanks & Take Care.

Max. G.

Ok. Let me put it this way: Your profile should not be about you. It should be about your client. This requires a fundamental shift in mind-set. 

You need to invest a serious amount of time to research your competition and craft a profile that captures attention. Get a professional picture, too. 

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Max G wrote:
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Better picture, could be a tad more friendly.

What about your text? Do you have something to put into your portfolio? What awards? You need to back up your claims. 

I will upload details about my couple of achievements in the portfolio for reference. I have award certificates to back my claims.

I am new here Kindly check my profile,I have submitted 17 proposal but no response from client side. 

What I have to do to improve my profile or anything valuable please.

4b94349e
Community Member

Hello everyone
I've been here for about 2 months
As a result of long research, I learned how the profile should be.
And now I feel ready.
Please comment.
thanks

taufique_2020
Community Member

Hello everyone,

Of late I have launched my profile. I'm requesting you to review my profile & leave your valuable comments to improvise.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

Md. Taufique Hasan

d9e48836
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I'm requesting you to review my profile & leave your valuable comments to improvise.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

Martin Adams

1dc58ea9
Community Member

Hello, I am new here, kindly review my profile then comment for corrections or any other. Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths