🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent and JSS
Page options
fozia_umair
Community Member

Rising Talent and JSS

Hello everyone

I want to know that why I'm not getting JSS on my profile, my profile is 3-4 months old and my 12 month earning is $1200+, passed the Upwork readiness test. Still not getting the Rising Talent badge and JSS on my stats.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Fozia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. You can find more information in this help article

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Additionally please know that the Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once you receive your JSS, you can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths