🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Sharing An Email Address With Client For Sub-...
Page options
sajjadahmad-pk
Community Member

Sharing An Email Address With Client For Sub-User On Clickfunnel

Hi,

Is it allowed on Upwork to share an email address with client for creating a sub-User account on clickfunnel after when I accepted his clickfunnel jobs offer?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

You can share any contact information you want privately with a client as long as PAYMENT stays on Upwork. You can communicate through email, phone, WebEx, Zoom, whatever, as long as all payments occur through Upwork. 

Many of us have to create logins to use for client tasks. I actually have emails with the client's domain name that they've assigned me to deal with different logins. As long as all payment happens through Upwork, it's fine. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

You can share any contact information you want privately with a client as long as PAYMENT stays on Upwork. You can communicate through email, phone, WebEx, Zoom, whatever, as long as all payments occur through Upwork. 

Many of us have to create logins to use for client tasks. I actually have emails with the client's domain name that they've assigned me to deal with different logins. As long as all payment happens through Upwork, it's fine. 

Thanks, Amanda L for the answer.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths