🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Sharing fiverr.com profile link on upwork
Page options
gul_shafi
Community Member

Sharing fiverr.com profile link on upwork

Hello, respected members,

I have been working on a fiverr.com for the last six months and maintained a good profile with 5-star ratings and good reviews .......

will upwork restrict me 

if I share that profile link in proposals or in upwork private message board with my clients?

Your kind suggestions would be appreciated 

Many thanks 

GUL SHAFI 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Gui:

You may not include links to your Fiverr.com profile on your Upwork profile page, including as part of a portfolio item.

However, you may include links to or information from your Fiverr.com profile as part of a job proposal you send. And you may send this information to clients when you are communicating with them, including via Upwork's Messenger tool.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Gui:

You may not include links to your Fiverr.com profile on your Upwork profile page, including as part of a portfolio item.

However, you may include links to or information from your Fiverr.com profile as part of a job proposal you send. And you may send this information to clients when you are communicating with them, including via Upwork's Messenger tool.

many thanks for your kind support.

Screenshot (7)1.pngss.png

Can I share these images in my proposals to the client mentioning that I have a 90+ 5-star rating on Fiverr??

Hi Umer,

Thank you for your message. You can share this image as long as your username or any identifying links that could help other users to contact outside of Upwork are not visible on the image.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths