🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Tired
Page options
artistoart
Community Member

Tired

Hello,upwork platfrom its been long time but im not getting work im a proffesional vector artist im sending alot of purposals to the customers but still im not getting work on this platform how its possible upwork such a big platform for freelancers im just tired now...please guide me and help me.. 😞

1 REPLY 1
m_terrazas
Community Member

Artisto A wrote:

Hello,upwork platfrom its been long time but im not getting work im a proffesional vector artist im sending alot of purposals to the customers but still im not getting work on this platform how its possible upwork such a big platform for freelancers im just tired now...please guide me and help me.. 😞

Is your name Artisto or Nauman?
I guess Artisto is your "artist" name.
Your name in the profile must match your real name.

On your profile, you have one general and two specialized. Develop the specialized ones separately, that each one has a description according to what you would do in each of them.

You should avoid saying who you are, it is not necessary, the client already sees it and the first two lines are essential since they are the only ones that the client sees when they receive your proposal.

You say you have more than 8 years of experience, then you should have more work to show in the portfolio.

I can't say much about the description since I don't speak English but, separate in lines the points 1, 2 and 3 and after the punctuation, space.

You are in a saturated field, so you have to stand out a lot. Good Luck.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths