🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Top rated badge not showing in profile previe...
Page options
katkeifer92
Community Member

Top rated badge not showing in profile preview

Hello Upwork community!

I got my top rated badge today and I'm super excited about it. However, when I check my profile in search results, I see that my top rated badge is not displaying on my profile preview. It still shows on my profile page.

Is it a glitch? I have searched the forum but couldn't find the answer. Thank you in advance

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Thanh Thu D,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I have checked and the Top-Rated badge has reflected on your profile here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Thanh Thu D,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I have checked and the Top-Rated badge has reflected on your profile here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I see it now. Thank you very much for your support, Arjay. 

13129c4f
Community Member

My JSS score is 100% and eligile weeks is 13/16. And recent account holder is 0 on my stats page.

But I didn't get top rated badge yet. When can I get top rated badge?

Hi Alfonzo,

I've checked your account and it looks like there are actions that need to be taken. Our team has sent you an email with more instructions on how to resolve the issue. Feel free to check your email or this page for the support ticket and don't hesitate to communicate with the team if you have questions or need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
13129c4f
Community Member

Arjay, I changed the password and security questions. And I replied to to support ticket.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths