🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Trying To Get Paid
Page options
f073dd45
Community Member

Trying To Get Paid

Need help please...

2 questions...

1. I chose PayPal as my payment method but because my Upwork name is Michael and my Paypal account is Mike it apparently means I'm not the same person? How can I fix this? I don't see any information re: speaking to an actual Upwork employee...

2. I got paid by a client - he released/paid all 3 milestones - but when I look at my balance only 2 of the 3 milestones are available to me.

Tks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow up to 48 hours for the team to review the name mismatch on your account. If our team finds an issue with your payment method, we will reach out to you directly with instructions on how to correct it. You can learn more about this here.

Regarding your concern with your funds. I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability.

You may want to check this help article for more information about getting paid for Fixed Price contracts on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f073dd45
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for your help and clarification. Looks like everything is fixed now.

Appreciate it.

- Mike

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths