🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Trying to submit proposals but getting 'your ...
Page options
046003c6
Community Member

Trying to submit proposals but getting 'your phone was successfully verified' message?

Hey guys,

I'm new to upwork, and have been trying to submit some proposals. However, when I click on 'submit a proposal', the window just goes to saying 'your phone was successfully verified'. 

It is not taking me any further than this window. Please may someone advise me?

Many thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Valued Members,

We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. I have escalated your report to the appropriate team for further review and action if necessary. We'll keep this thread updated with more information whenever we receive a response. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

**Edited to Update**

We received a confirmation from the team that this issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you're still experiencing the same issue and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42

Hi Reza, .

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b44467e8
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I'm also getting this problem with every job I apply to. Please help!

Hi Alastair,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! We saw your post here in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance about your concern.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths