» Forums » New to Upwork » Typing
Page options
1c4258bf
Community Member

Typing

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
elisa_b
Community Member

There is too much optimism around typing.

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
Community Member

Yes, you typed it xd

Xd

Hello! How can I assist you today? If you have any questions or need help with something, feel free to ask.

zohaibali khan

I m new in that I want writing or typing work how can I get

First, ignore the bot or whatever it is.

Then read and follow this post. Read every word and follow every link., Currently, you are a target for scammers. It is up to you if you succeed or are scammed and lose it all.

Your profile is a giant clue to scammers that you don't know or don't follow the rules. You are not going to find writing jobs with a basic level of language and your incomplete and confusing introduction. There are errors in your tiny description. It is obvious you do not have those skills. I'm not telling you this to be mean, but to prevent you from being scammed. Currently, that is the only clients you will find.

Freelancing requires many things, but first and foremost, you must have marketable skills. I'm not seeing any marketable skills.

You list other skills. If you truly have those professional level skills, then use one of them instead of writing.

Please, before you are scammed, read and follow the post. If you have questions, bring them to the forum. Do not apply for any job until you have learned the rules.

How do I land a typing job or any job??

Read this post and follow every link. You are at high risk of being scammed because you haven't followed Upwork's rules for profiles, etc.

xd

Hi

I am wait for you

Hi sir 

02a9dda7
Community Member

wellcome to Upwork by haasim niyas k, 

welcome

elisa_b
Community Member

There is too much optimism around typing.

620488c0
Community Member

yes

Yes

Okey 

That's good

e2483767
Community Member

• writing a description of a bright future, a future in which you have found personal and professional success.
elisa_b
Community Member

?!

No profile, but charges $900.00 per hour. Maybe that's why the future is bright?

what is going to happen. 2. : an expectation of advancement or progressive development. 3. : something (such as a bulk commodity) bought for future acceptance or sold for future delivery.

8a56f4dd
Community Member

I am best typing 

48c6563c
Community Member

Yes

b7b82bf0
Community Member

Is there any typing work for me

Yes

36908dc5
Community Member

Hi

c2190a57
Community Member

Hi

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Komal, I don't think that you'll be able to find any work here. I'm not saying this to be unkind, but because I would hate for you to waste your time and money.

why

Because you're more likely to be scammed than get a real job.

a1d707bf
Community Member

Typing is a human skill . It's good work.

Hi my name is rohini I am typing service provider how to work in this website plese suggest me 

Rohini
a1d707bf
Community Member

First you spend some time. Then work for 2 to 3 hours everyday.

fbd21a8c
Community Member

I want typing job.

elisa_b
Community Member
3bb609b3
Community Member

I want to typing job 🙂

elisa_b
Community Member

You will only lose money and get scammed if you do not read the resource linked above.

1865894f
Community Member

Community member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths