🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unable to submit a proposal
Page options
andrewnovickij
Community Member

Unable to submit a proposal

I have 90 connects on my personal account and I have an agency recently created with 0 connects. I tried submitting my first proposal through both and in both instances I am sent to a page with membership plan upgrade. 

*Update: Just found the answer , However, is it possible to transfer my connects from personal to an agency so I can submit proposal without upgrading the plan?

thx

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Andrew,

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer Connects between accounts. In addition, just to clarify, I see that you are an exclusive member of your agency, which means the proposals you send through your independent freelancer profile, will be branded by your agency and will use its Connects. If you wish to use the Connects you have on your freelancer profile, you will have to switch your membership status to non-exclusive. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Andrew,

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer Connects between accounts. In addition, just to clarify, I see that you are an exclusive member of your agency, which means the proposals you send through your independent freelancer profile, will be branded by your agency and will use its Connects. If you wish to use the Connects you have on your freelancer profile, you will have to switch your membership status to non-exclusive. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths