🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unable to upload profile photo
Page options
f0858e8c
Community Member

Unable to upload profile photo

Hi, I'm unable to upload my profile picture. 

I've tried uploading different pictures and resized them but nothing is working.

The following error pops up. Is there a solution to this?

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Fatima,

Thank you for reaching out to us. For uploading the required picture, we advise you to consider the following information to ensure that the picture to be uploaded will be successfully accepted.

• Profile photo should be of at least 250x250 pixels, and the maximum size of photo that is allowable to upload is 4000 pixels by 4000 pixels.
  • The photo should be edited to the appropriate size so that it won't be downloaded sideways. It is recommended to upload a photo of at least 250x250 pixels.
  • The photo file size should not be more than 5MB.
  • The background of the photo is plain, the image is not angled, blurry, or obscured by reflections, and all four sides/edges are displayed.

You may also try clearing your browser cache and cookies as an additional troubleshooting step. If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths