🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unresponsive platform
Page options
8c9907ab
Community Member

Unresponsive platform

I posted a job I required to have completed and have received and invited 2 candidates. However there are numerous other candidates that i would like to check. They have also applied for the job.

However, when i click on the invite like, nothing happens ...it is like all other applicants, though visible are lock.

Why is this occuring. Many links are not responsive.

Please have this resolved so I can get my project started

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Malick, 

Could you please share more information about your concern so that I can assist you further? Are you unable to view the proposals that were sent to you on this page of your account (Jobs > My Jobs > Review Proposals > All Proposals)? 

~ Avery
Upwork
8c9907ab
Community Member

Hello Moderator

I can view the proposals, however I am not able to interact with them. I
want to invite a few of them , however I am not able to message them or
even invite them. I need to interact with them to determine who is the best
fit to undertake my project.

Thanks
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Malick,

From here, you can initiate a conversation with a freelancer by responding to the freelancers' proposals. This way, both you and your freelancer can send each other messages and negotiate further. On this interview stage, you should be able to discuss the project details with the freelancers, and vet which freelancer will be best for your project.

Please check this help article for more information about interviewing and negotiating with Freelancers.

Also, check out some of the great articles about Interview Questions to Find the Perfect Freelancer and How to Choose and Interview the Right Freelancer for Your Project.

You can check some helpful resources to give you an idea about how to get started as a client. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
yandinah
Community Member

check out my profile i'm in need of a job.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths