🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Profile Link in Cover Letter
Page options
fec37668
Community Member

Upwork Profile Link in Cover Letter

Good Morning, 

I am new to Upwork and working to improve my cover letters, but I am not sure what a proposal/cover letter looks like on the client side. Is it redundant to include the link to my Upwork profile in my cover letters? My Upwork profile is the best way to view my portfolio, so I don't want to leave it out, unless clients are already directed to my profile and this could be percieved as clutter in the letter. 

Any advice or best practices are appreciated. I have done the Upwork Academy courses on this subject and didn't catch the answer to this if it was mentioned. 

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Annabelle,

I understand that you are new to Upwork and are looking to improve your cover letters. When the client views your proposal, they have a link to view your complete profile. That said, your client can still access your profile without you including a link to your Upwork profile in your cover letters.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Annabelle,

I understand that you are new to Upwork and are looking to improve your cover letters. When the client views your proposal, they have a link to view your complete profile. That said, your client can still access your profile without you including a link to your Upwork profile in your cover letters.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths