🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Verification Issue
Page options
usama7x
Community Member

Verification Issue

Hi,

I'm facing a problem, I have created an upwork account couple of years ago but never used it. then in this year in 2021 I forget about that previous account and created a new one with different email and start using it, after few jobs my account got suspended because of one client. I was unable to apply for work and at that time I noticed that my other email is also associated with an upwork account. 

So I tried the forget password option and revived my account successfully and I applied for jobs from there and earn reasonable amount, then I cam to know about TOS rules that a freelancer can't have more than one account. Now I have balance on both accounts but I have only one verified account.

any help to solve this problem? it will be really appreciated, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hello Usama,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that the relevant team has already notified you via a support ticket here with the next steps to restore your account. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
usama7x
Community Member

Thanks Pradeep.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths