🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Verify my account
Page options
johannes-heim
Community Member

Verify my account

Hey guys. I am a German who lives in the philipines. I created accohnt some weeks before. I allready finished my first task. I know that there will be a video verification soon so my worry is if you accept my German ID. The problem is that I start working here in the philippines and i also will stay here for ever. I have Family here so is it okay to prove you my identification with my german ID or do you need something from the philippines? I will receive a ACR card soon. So thats allowe me to earn money here. Is that okay with you? I am really confused and worried coz i allready got sone balance at my account. Can you please help me with that??

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Johannes,

I checked your account and can confirm that there's nothing to worry about. I can see that you`ve already set your location for the Philippines as well.

When our team asks to verify details from your profile you can also communicate with our team member and post your questions directly on your ticket, our team member will assist you further.

At the moment you don't have any requests from our end, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths