🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Very new to Upwork but cannot find my freelan...
Page options
f8b1c819
Community Member

Very new to Upwork but cannot find my freelancer's latest work on my Upwork home page.

Hi all,

Thanks for this forum.

I've just hired a wonderful artist to design some items for me. She sent me the first lot which I was able to locate immediately on the Upwork page.

However, she's uploaded more and I cannot for the life of me even find her name on my page. There is nothing there at all on me even hiring her.

Does anybody know where I should be seeking on my home page to find her? There's nothing on "Jobs", nothing on "contracts" etc. I'm lost.

2 REPLIES 2
luqman_mak
Community Member

Check to see if you arent logged in with a freelancrer account. To do that, click your profile picture on the top right and see if you have 'client' and 'freelancer' as options. If you do, select client and you should be able to see everything.

PradeepH

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see any recent contracts created on your Upwork account. Also, there is no work uploaded by the freelancer. Please note that Upwork does not encourage freelancers to submit work before they are hired by the client. Feel free to hire the freelancer and request the deliverable once they accept your offer.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths