🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » We can't complete your request now.
Page options
70e91359
Community Member

We can't complete your request now.

223.JPG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

The issue has now been fixed! Please, let us know if you continue getting any errors when accessing the site or tracking time.

We appreciate your patience while we were getting this issue addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have a known problem and our engineering team is working to resolve it as soon as possible. For more details, you can check out our Status page on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am unable to sign in to my Upwork account. I checked from my laptop and mobile and it shows the same error. Please help I need to work today. 

Dear community.

Upwork is not currently opening now. Please look into it.

Hi there can you please assist me with this error??? why it happened? i have been using Upwork since 3 months and have about $1100 and 5 currently active contracts too

I am having the same issue. Can’t sign in to my upwork account, I keep getting that Error 500 (A) even when I go onto my phone and try to do anything on my account. This is very concerning to me because I have interviews and active jobs I need to attend to, please help me fix this ASAP.

Hi there i am also facing the same error, Error 500 (FG), i don't why it happened and I am unable to open up a ticket with them it's appearing again and again whichever page I open, can you please help me out, 

hey , did you got your problem solved already? and how long did it take to get access back to your account??

I have same a problem

Hi there, can you please tell me how long does it take by Upwork to sort this problem out? I am also facing this 502 error but when I track time it is capturing screenshots, but I am unable to check feeds  and when I click on my profile says profile not found but messages and contracts page is accessible,

can someone please please help me out??  

Hello. I am having problem with my profile .

Hi there,

getting wierd error message when i am clicking any job link from my job feeds also the same from when i am clicking the my profile link.

I have attached the screenshots.

Hey, I am facing the same error I am not sure why it happened as I was working normally and the time tracker was active, can you please let me know how long it normally takes by Upwork to resolve this issue??? this is seriously frustrating 😞 

[66806fae6c690fcd-ATL, 66806fae6c690fcd-ATL] I am receiving this error message and can't bid on invitations as a result.

I am running a single person account and almost everything I clicked on is either error or no permission. I cannot even see my own company report, its disgusting to see so many errors on a paid account and non existent support staff. Most of the issue I raised occurs to me in both desktop and mobile. Those issues have persists over a week, if it is a bug, it should have been fixed. 

Image 1: Error in accessing Upwork Support Page

Image 2: Error in Inviting freelancer 

Image 3: Error in Opening Freelancer Profile

Image 4: Error in Billing History Account 

Image 5: Cannot Complete Request 

I am having the same issue right now. Whenever I try to click on my profile, I get "Freelancer profile not found". Please help!

Just wondering if there is any known curent issues with the time tracker app, or if i'm on my own?

Keep getting a message stating 'connection lost' and my most recent 'current session' time has gone to zero and not added to the 'Todays time' section!

I'm sure (and hope) this will all be in the cache and sort itself out once a connection is re-established, just seems odd that messages is connected and working fine. As such wondered if anyone else was having this issue today?

Thanks
Jon

Same story for about a hour or two

Was just gonna post about this. Getting the same issues for the past two hours or so.

Great thank you - Safe to assume its nothing at my end thats gone wrong then - Sure things will be sorted soon enough 🙂

Thanks again

Hi!

All my submitted and active proposals have disappeared, even one that I am interviewing for, it hasn't been archived and isnt showing there. Can someone from Upwork assist?

Same, i can't access billing too.

I am having the same issue.Please help.

Hello, I also face the same problem. I am waiting for your help.

Hi Habip,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, will do.

Goran! You're the man! Thanks for the advice.

I can't buy connects.. The range to select price isn't working.. Please help

[66806fae6c690fcd-ATL, 66806fae6c690fcd-ATL] whats this?

Dear Bojan

I am facing the issue.

There was an error loading this page: error [6680afeefe603c0c-BLR, 6680afeefe603c0c-BLR]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I am trying to contact the support, but the pages are not loading. can you please look into it and revert. Thanks

Hey Upwork, It is showing my profile as

"Freelancer profile not found."

I am not able to open my own profile. What can I do?

I am not able to open other freelancers profile also.

Please help me. I am worried actually 

Hello Prasad. Upwork is down for maintenance. They should resolve it soon.

Hi Nikola,

I'm having the same problem as Muhammad, when I go to my profile it appears the message "freelancer profile not found" I don't understand what's going on. Please could you help me with this? 

Thank you

Hi everyone, 

I've just tried to access my profile and it said Freelancer Profile not found. I tried to access the profiles of other freelancers and got the same results.

What seems to be the problem and how can I fix it?

What happened to my account? It's saying "Freelancer profile not found".

Screenshot_6.png

I can't enter any job. It says "Job not found"

Screenshot_9.png

Even not able to see my old contracts. "Report" section is not working. Not able to contract with help and supporter. What's going on here?

There are all kinds of problems with freelancer looking at jobs, message, forums.

Could somebody just post a message on the main Upwork page stating there are system problems and be patient? This is generating a number of people ask here about all kinds of problesm.

Hi, when I got to "find work" section and then "view profile" in order to see my profile, it says: Freelancer profile not found.

My question is does that mean others can't see me too? And when and how it can be solved? I need to edit my profile and be able to enter it. Thank you.

Here's my link: my profile

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths