🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: We can't complete your request now.
Page options
70e91359
Community Member

We can't complete your request now.

223.JPG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

The issue has now been fixed! Please, let us know if you continue getting any errors when accessing the site or tracking time.

We appreciate your patience while we were getting this issue addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74

I think you are not a verified member of Upwork. Have you gone through the ID verification procedure? It usually occurs when someone is not verified. I can not see your profile as well. You need to contact Upwork Support. They will help you out with it. 

Hope you get your issue resolved.
Awais

Hm, that’s strange because I have had this profile for couple of years now
(tho I never applied and got a job before) and I was never told I need
verification with ID. I could see my profile without any problem before.

Hi my accounts is a few months old. But currently I am trying to be regular on upwork. When I am trying to submit a proposal in my job feed, it shows that "Job is not found".
What can I do to solve this issue? 
And one more question: How many jobs I can apply in one day?
I need your suggestion.

Thanks

Hey there! How did you solve this? I'm facing the same issue!

Cheers,

Shalini

Hi! I had my first dispute with a client, after that I can't access my account profile or any other work. I am really worried. I haven't got any email related to account suspension or anything but I can't access my profile neither the contact support works as I get no response. I am really concerned. My job success rate is 100%. I have a really good profile with 11 projects. I don't want to get it wasted like that. Please tell me whats the issue? I haven't received any email from upwork but my upwork profile is not accessible and I can't see any project...

HI All,

I am a new freelancer with a success rate of 97%. i faced an unusual error while opening my own profile, it says "freelancer profile not found". could anyone help me about this?

Thanks 

Hi everyone.
I can't view to my profile.
The "Delete" sign, previously suggested as a help in the forum, does not work. The link looks like this to me:
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015542592d2d5c6726

Thanks you

Been not able to contact support. Thanks.

bilu7111
Community Member

I am having the same issue.

but its not 🙂

I got this error when I click on my profile. 

Any idea what to do to fix it? Thanks. 

Dan

I am trying to open reports so I can cash out but it keeps saying that we will right back, but it has been like this all morning. I really need to pay rent today. Does anyone have any workarounds?

Nto Mbeng Agbor

It shows this message whenever i want to view my profile.

I cannot see my profile and I also cannot use the Time Tracker since it has no connection. Upwork status has said for several hours that there are issues but it is annoying since I am unable to do my work. I don't trust the Tracker if it is not connected.

I get this  message on every job in my job feed. And yes, cache and cookies cleared and two other browsers tried.

same problem has been arising to my account...what should I do ?

Hello

From the last 3 hours whenever I try login to my account it gives temporary error, as I also attached the image below. I cannot even accept the job offer my client sent to me, can you please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hi all,
While tracking upwork hours, Upwork destop app says the "connection lost".
I also try to login my upwork account and this message appears. please help me solve this issue as i can't complete my work.
Cheers,
Abdel Aziz

Hello something seems wrong with upwork, when I visit settings I get error messege also if I visit transaction history page the same happens "permission error also I was never part of an agency"
Plus I can't visit my profile (this profile doesn't exist error)

Hi,

We are trying to create a job post but getting an error message that it will not post as this time, try again later. Now its saying it already posted this draft. Please assist. Cleared cookies.

Screenshot (27).png

Same problem I also face. Need help very badly.

NO ANS ANY ONE

Hi

I am new here. I cannot submit a proposal. When I click on the project then shows me that "not found any project" on the screen. Please seeking someone's help to overcome this issue.

Thank You

For some hours now, I have been finding it difficult to use my mobile app or the home page. It keeps saying something about an error. Please help. What can I do?

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue and unable to open any job or any other tab. 

66813480bd5ccc10-SIN
Can you help me? I can't open my account it looks disappeared and my sister tried to browse my profile using her account she can't see my profile. I'm just browsing for a job and editing my profile and then ''WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK. PROMISE " Appears in my screen, so I refresh and see what happen but it shows ERROR 403😔 I don't know what's wrong please help me back my account 🙏

when I click on a job listings, it says job not found and it does that to every job I click on, what is going on Upwork, you take 20% of our earnings so we deserve an explanation asap,

Hi Uppies

I try to access my "get paid" page but its been blank, both on my browser and mobile app. I have cleared my browser's data. Same ish!

Please can someone help me out?
avirockx007
Community Member

Whenever you see a page like this then keep in mind there might be a problem at the back-end & the Upwork management is working on it to fix the problem. It's normal you can take some rest for an hour or two. 🙂

Hope you understand the situation.

Thank You

Awais N

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you and your business. Rest assured, our teams are working quickly to resolve the issue. Please visit https://status.upwork.com/ for the latest information. We'll also be providing updates on this thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE VALERIA K

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

The issue has now been fixed! Please, let us know if you continue getting any errors when accessing the site or tracking time.

We appreciate your patience while we were getting this issue addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi there, can you please assist as I'm getting a similar error and not able to login to the app and track time. Attaching a screenshot here. 

Thanks! Screenshot_42.png

Hi Sonja,

I'm sorry to learn you're having trouble with the Desktop App. I can see that a  Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths