🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why Don't Show Me In Weekly Search?
Page options
rokibul_emon
Community Member

Why Don't Show Me In Weekly Search?

I have already done 3 jobs in UPWORK. Still now my profile is not showing in UPWORK weekly search. My profile is 100% completed.

What can I do? Or What is the process to show me in UPWORK weekly search?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rokibul,

It looks like you are concerned about your profile views. Please know that profile views is the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days. You can find this information hereSearch results will also vary to give relevance to what the client is searching for. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Rokibul H wrote: Still now my profile is not showing in UPWORK weekly search. What is the process to show me in UPWORK weekly search?

What do you mean by "weekly search"?

In general, there are many tens of thousands of "Data Entry" freelancers on Upwork. It's a flooded category.

The likelihood of appearing high in search results among such a massive number of competitors is slim.

Please see the attached file.

Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 12.39.26 PM.png

Hi Rokibul,

It looks like you are concerned about your profile views. Please know that profile views is the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days. You can find this information hereSearch results will also vary to give relevance to what the client is searching for. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

This means your profile was not clicked on by anyone who found you in search results.

Again, why do you expect to be on the first few pages of search results among tens of thousands of freelancers? Statistically and realistically, you won't, or at least not often.

Hello Petra R,

Is there any solution? Or have there any way to show my profile in search results? What specifically have I to do on my profile to show me in search results? I've seen a lot of new freelancers show up in search results.

Best Regards

Rokibul Hasan

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You can't manipulate the search algorithm. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths