🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Will agency owner be able to act as an indivi...
Page options
trolhambriento
Community Member

Will agency owner be able to act as an individual freelancer whenever required?

Hello

I was going to create agency/company account in order to be able to create a team of developers and get more connections. But there's one thing that confuses me.

I want to propose a small team for those customers who are interested. But I also want to keep looking for jobs as an individual when no team is required by the customer.
After I create an agency, whether I will be able to submit proposals as both from on behalf of an agency and as an individual on my choice? Or as an agency creator/owner I will be always positioned as an agency thus getting filtered out by the customers who are setting "No Agencies" in their preferences?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Yaroslav,

Yes. You will be able to submit as an agency member and independently as well. You may learn more about managing an agency here. Thank you!

Untitled

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Yaroslav,

Yes. You will be able to submit as an agency member and independently as well. You may learn more about managing an agency here. Thank you!

Untitled
1d372b12
Community Member

The agency can buy connects, but I can't buy as a freelancer.

Hi Alexey,

Before purchasing Connects or a membership plan, you’ll need to add a billing method to your account. There are three types of billing methods available to freelancers, find them here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths