🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Wire transfer - How much can i hold the avail...
Page options
0bac7ba8
Community Member

Wire transfer - How much can i hold the available balance?

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to Upwork and I have just one client at the moment with not much earnings yet.  For how long can i hold the available balance before upwork ask me to make the transfer? I plan to do international wire with a fee of USD 30, therefore i want to hold the cash for a little longer for it to be a real profit and not waist so much on the bank fees. Please let me know your experience on this matter or any advice you may have! thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Natalia Paola,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query here in the Community. Please note that Balances older than 180 days will be withdrawn automatically to your primary payment method. To help give you control of your earnings and allow you to better focus on your projects, you may want to consider the “set it and forget it” payment schedule feature. Your earnings are automatically sent to your primary payment method based on the payment schedule you choose. We suggest you read through this help article to learn more about the process and we're confident that you'll find this interesting.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Natalia Paola,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query here in the Community. Please note that Balances older than 180 days will be withdrawn automatically to your primary payment method. To help give you control of your earnings and allow you to better focus on your projects, you may want to consider the “set it and forget it” payment schedule feature. Your earnings are automatically sent to your primary payment method based on the payment schedule you choose. We suggest you read through this help article to learn more about the process and we're confident that you'll find this interesting.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths