🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » finding MEP jobs in Upwork
Page options
salsham0065
Community Member

finding MEP jobs in Upwork

Hi everyone
I am new in Upwork and I am an expert in MEP especially in California. But I didn't find any job in this field. Is it my fault? Or is there anyone can tell me what can I do for solving this problem? 

2 REPLIES 2
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Sal, 

If what you mean is that you can't find Job Posts for MEP Projects in your feed, You can simply search for them with the right keywords and you can also use filters to help you find what you want.

However, if your problem is because you can't land an interview / Clients are not responding to your proposals, then that is because you need to take care of your profile; You haven't added any of your past work to your portfolio, Consider populating it with some items. Also, try to show what you can offer in the description.

I hope this helps,

Youssef

prestonhunter
Community Member

Sal:

The simple matter is that there are job niches which are widely sought after on Upwork. And there are other job niches that are every bit as worthy or important, but they aren't as widely sought after on Upwork.

There's MEP here, but lots of people looking for MEP don't even think of looking on Upwork.

Using Upwork ONLY to find MEP jobs may not be sustainable.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths