🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » free connects
Page options
prajwaljaswal
Community Member

free connects

Hey I didn't recieved free connects for login as new customer. And In my agency too .

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prajwal, 

I checked this for you and you have received the appropriate amount of Connects as a new talent. You’ll need to upgrade to our Agency Plus plan in order to purchase Connects.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

But it is showing zero connects and haven't used any connect yet

Hi Prajwal,

I checked and can confirm that you have received Connects already. I can see that you are also an exclusive member of your agency. Agency members who are exclusive work on Upwork only as part of their agency. Their profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the working relationship clear to clients. All contract payments are paid out to the agency. Please check out the link that Bojan shared with you to learn more about how you can upgrade your agency member and purchase Connects. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can you please set up one session so that I can understand better . I have many questions with me .

Hi Prajwal,

Exclusive members of agencies can only use the Connects of the agency pool to send proposals. This means that you will also not receive any free Connects as a new member. To learn more about exclusive and non-exclusive members, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

am also not able to buy connects . The option for buying connects is disabled for me though I have added payment method .

Hi Prajwal,

Please upgrade to Agency Plus in order to activate the option to buy Connects for your Agency.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths