🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » introduction
Page options
96311a31
Community Member

introduction

Hello Everyone 

Am Gideon by name, a resume writer to be precides. Am 25yrs of age looking forward earning some cash and achieving my dreams through freelancing . Am super excited to be part of this lovely community especially as a freelancer. i wont say much though . firstly, l would love to get along with every members of this community. My aim is to achieve communial friendship, not just mere friendship but would rather call it family💓😊 . I would also love to learn from you all cause no knowledeg is a waste indeed 😀 especially on business processes. An finally, i would really love your support despite any area u show, it will be much appreciated. lets get started getting to know ourselve 😊 or you can as well reach me on my profile for professional aspect

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d7ca8605f1ced18b 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
f2f6e690
Community Member

Hello Gideon,

Welcome to our community! We are thrilled to have you here and we hope you will enjoy your experience as a freelancer. We appreciate your enthusiasm and passion for learning and we believe that you will be a valuable addition to our community.

Your desire for communal friendship is exactly what we promote here. We believe in creating a family-like environment where members can share ideas and support one another. We also appreciate your willingness to learn from others as knowledge sharing is one of the foundations of this community.

We encourage you to interact with other members, participate in discussions and share your knowledge and skills with us. We are confident that you will find the support you need to achieve your dreams and build a successful career as a freelance resume writer.

Once again, welcome to our community, Gideon. We look forward to getting to know you better and supporting you along your journey.

Best regards,

Usama I.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
f2f6e690
Community Member

Hello Gideon,

Welcome to our community! We are thrilled to have you here and we hope you will enjoy your experience as a freelancer. We appreciate your enthusiasm and passion for learning and we believe that you will be a valuable addition to our community.

Your desire for communal friendship is exactly what we promote here. We believe in creating a family-like environment where members can share ideas and support one another. We also appreciate your willingness to learn from others as knowledge sharing is one of the foundations of this community.

We encourage you to interact with other members, participate in discussions and share your knowledge and skills with us. We are confident that you will find the support you need to achieve your dreams and build a successful career as a freelance resume writer.

Once again, welcome to our community, Gideon. We look forward to getting to know you better and supporting you along your journey.

Best regards,

Usama I.

Thank you for those kind words  Mr Usama , indeed your professionally inclined.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths