🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » sometime client ask my email or skype in case...
Page options
pankaj_verma
Community Member

sometime client ask my email or skype in case of shopiy login. Also client give his email

I am happy to work on upwork and earn. I always like to follow upwork terms and conditions. I need to support on below:

1) In case of Shopify: client gave me his email so i may reply through my email. Client do not want to share login access on chat at upwork. so he gave me email so i may reply on his email and so he can invite me to login shopify  work. Please let me know is this good way or not ? is out of rule ?

In reply, i write them, due to upwork rules i can not share my email or can not ask email from you. 

Now client go away from me.

2) some time client asking my email and skype. then what should i do. Is good to give my email or skype?

I do not want my a/c should block in any case. i like upwork, for work its good and great help for earn by doing work and learning more.

3) As we know, for login to shopify, client need to give an email and password for login. if he do not share his login then he give his email so i may reply on that throught email.  then he send me invitaion link to login to shopify.

Overall my main question is, if we take email or skype from client or give my email or skype. IS this good for me on upwork? if not then what should i do for shopify login. so i may do his work.

Kindly, reply best so i can reply for them. Thank you!!

1 REPLY 1
pudingstudio
Community Member

Pankaj V wrote:

I am happy to work on upwork and earn. I always like to follow upwork terms and conditions. I need to support on below:

1) In case of Shopify: client gave me his email so i may reply through my email. Client do not want to share login access on chat at upwork. so he gave me email so i may reply on his email and so he can invite me to login shopify  work. Please let me know is this good way or not ? is out of rule ?

In reply, i write them, due to upwork rules i can not share my email or can not ask email from you. 

Now client go away from me.

2) some time client asking my email and skype. then what should i do. Is good to give my email or skype?

I do not want my a/c should block in any case. i like upwork, for work its good and great help for earn by doing work and learning more.

3) As we know, for login to shopify, client need to give an email and password for login. if he do not share his login then he give his email so i may reply on that throught email.  then he send me invitaion link to login to shopify.

Overall my main question is, if we take email or skype from client or give my email or skype. IS this good for me on upwork? if not then what should i do for shopify login. so i may do his work.

Kindly, reply best so i can reply for them. Thank you!!

You can communicate with your client via any means.

You can share your e-mail, your Skype ID, address of your favorite caffe...

Your contract must be via UpWork.
Communication can be wherever.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths