🐈
» Forums » Support » A few questions at relocation
Page options
bd4d11bf
Community Member

A few questions at relocation

Good afternoon.
I am planning to relocate from Russia to access work on this platform, so I have a few questions:
1. Will I be able to withdraw funds to a Russian account of a foreign bank until I get access to another one? (this bank issues Russian cards and has a SWIFT code)
2. In what volute will the withdrawal be made to the bank account and is the withdrawal available in euros, not dollars?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MostafaT

Hello Andrew,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Bank sanctions are currently for banks listed here. Once you relocate and complete the appeal process, you are welcome to withdraw earnings to your bank as long as it's not one of the sanctioned banks.

Concerning the currency, it will be withdrawn in USD unless you have the DLB option in the country you will be relocated to.

Thank you!

~ Mostafa

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kleirivera

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. Please check this article for the latest information we have regarding your concerns. Updates Relating to Recent Events in Eastern Europe

Remember that when you withdraw your earnings, they are transferred to your account in your local currency.

I hope this helps.

~ Kristina
MostafaT

Hello Andrew,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Bank sanctions are currently for banks listed here. Once you relocate and complete the appeal process, you are welcome to withdraw earnings to your bank as long as it's not one of the sanctioned banks.

Concerning the currency, it will be withdrawn in USD unless you have the DLB option in the country you will be relocated to.

Thank you!

~ Mostafa

Thank you for your response. I don't quite understand what "DLB option" is, google doesn't give any answers either😅. Can you explain it a bit?

Hello Andrew,

It stands for the Direct to Local bank option. 🙂 

Please check this article for more information about this payment methood.

Thank you!

~ Mostafa

Ah, thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths