🐈
» Forums » Support » A recent sign-in to your Upwork account from ...
Page options
maria_mhussain
Community Member

A recent sign-in to your Upwork account from an unknown device or browser.

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a recurring issue I am experiencing with my Upwork account. Every time I log in, I receive notifications about an unrecognized device or browser, even though I am the account owner.

Also my when i want to authorize my self for linkedin authorization through upwork account it says the email is not recognized by upwork even the same email i used for sign up and login to upwork. 

I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter and understanding why my own logins trigger these security alerts.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Maria,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Maria,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
maria_mhussain
Community Member

The issue still exist.

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Since you already have a support ticket regarding this issue and are being assisted by one of our agents, please feel free to update the ticket directly so they can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths