🐈
» Forums » Support » About my RSS
Page options
f972b6b7
Community Member

About my RSS

I have been showed a RSS 62% recently, with that data, I can not get any jobs at moment. I am trying to understand my exact data on that. I have successfully delivered my jobs except one 200 fixed contracts.

My overall income nearly is $2,000, if I calculate the RSS by myself, it should be near 90%.

So my question is that anyone in Upwork support team can give me exact data to get the 62% result?

thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Tony,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
f972b6b7
Community Member

Thanks JoanneP for your message, after readding email response, I still cannot get where is the point is. What I want to know is a exact or valid number to get my 62% result, thus, I would like to know how to improve my RSS and to be a top talent. I do not foruma which I can not get the result.

Thanks.

spectralua
Community Member

No, Upwork wont share with you details about your real JSS calculation. Just useless generic info from ToS. You are wasting time.

Yes, Upwork make big money from clients, freelancers and they like you buying connections etc.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths