🐈
» Forums » Support » Account hold
Page options
4e96f972
Community Member

Account hold

Hi,

I am writing to inform you that one of my team member's accounts went on hold on Friday. The relevant department contacted him and required identification verification. He has continuously updated the ticket and responded promptly to each update. However, even after more than 48 hours, the account has not been lifted from hold.

Each new support member says the account is still under review. He has performed identity verification, including address verification. He works remotely, sometimes from the office and sometimes from home. Despite this, we are still unable to get a prompt reply from Upwork support. They sent him the terms and conditions, but the account is still under review, even after receiving a confirmation email from Upwork that they have successfully verified his identity.

Please address this issue and lift the hold on the account as soon as possible.

ID: #47135015
regards
shoaib

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Shoaib,

I shared your report with the team handling the case you are referring to and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4e96f972
Community Member

Hi,

Thanks for your update. We would like to know when his account will be permanently resumed after submitting all the required information. Is there anything else that needs to be reviewed? If so, please let us know so we can provide it. He has confirmed that he will follow the terms and conditions. Why does the status change with each update instead of resuming his ability to work? Is there a chance this could affect the running account even if identity verification has been successfully completed?

Best regards,
Shoaib

4e96f972
Community Member

HI there

is there any update regarding above case ID please let me know asap as it been now more than 48 hours
regards
shoaib

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths