🐈
» Forums » Support » Adding Microsoft Certification Manually
Page options
nabilanaushin
Community Member

Adding Microsoft Certification Manually

Hi,

I have earned my Microsoft Fabric Analytics Engineer Associate Certificate after passing the DP-600 exam in June 2024. I tried to add the certificate manually in my profile. I selected "Microsoft Certified Professional" from the dropdown. Now it is asking for the Transcript ID and Access Code. But I don't see those information in the Microsoft Credential page. Can you please assist me to add this certification in my profile.

Kind Regards,

Nabila Naushin

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Nabila,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
605ac06b
Community Member

I also need same help. 

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your message. Could you please clarify how we can help you?

~Ivy
Upwork

Thanks Joanne. I have responded to them in July and followed the steps to add the certification. It is still showing "Pending Verification". Can you please help? I tried opening a support ticket myself. But failed to find any options to do it.
Thanks again.
--Nabila

Hi Nabila,

I saw that the team requested that you inform them once you've successfully uploaded your certificate. It seems like you missed updating them, so I have followed up with them to let them know. You can check your ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks so much.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths