🐈
» Forums » Support » Anyhire
Page options
armi-cuevas
Community Member

Anyhire

How to resolve this issue. 

My client again tried to send contract via Anyhire but still getting the same issue. It says that my email address is associated with an existing Upwork client account which I dont have.

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Armi,

can see that one of our agents has already reached out to you. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am told I don't have access to using anytime hire via Upwork. Could there be a reason for that? As the page isn't supported 

5FCC94C7-69D8-489C-8BB8-9E859194B9D5.png

Hello Mercy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks for replying. I already did everything required. Cleared my cookies, used a new browser. Tried using a desktop/ laptop. I keep getting unable to process your requests 

6B746B85-5CCA-49E0-BFB5-4E5C40711BDA.png

Hi Mercy,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3d1d77c9
Community Member

how long does it take for a client to hire me 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths