🐈
» Forums » Support » Apple ID login issue
Page options
b48aaf02
Community Member

Apple ID login issue

Hi, How can I disconnect my apple ID and use email and password for login instead?

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Simeon,

I have escalated your request to the relevant team and one of the members will be reaching out to assist via a support ticket. Please expect an update on this page once your account has been reviewed and the ticket's been set up.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c86c4b74
Community Member

I have the same issue. Can I get assistance? 

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Ashley,

I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of the members will assist you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the here once it's been set up.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c86c4b74
Community Member

Thanks. I received a request to reset my password. But it's still linked to my appled ID. Can we reset my email address and username instead?

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Ashley,

I certainly understand your request. As our team member mentioned in this support ticket, you might see that this ticket has been tagged as 'Solved' but if you need further assistance or additional information about your concern, please feel free to respond to the email and they will surely assist you accordingly. We highly suggest you update that ticket so that the team can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c86c4b74
Community Member

Once I log into the ticket portal I no longer see a way to reply or email a response to my ticket. That's I reached out here. Maybe the reply button goes away once it's marked "solved"? 

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Ashley,

I have submitted a follow-up to the appropriate team. One of the members will be providing an update on this page and your email once your case has been fully reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
823795d8
Community Member

How can I disconnect my apple ID and use email and password for login instead?

Hi Tanish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly complete setting up your account then go to Settings > Connected Services > then disconnect your Apple sign-in method.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths