🐈
» Forums » Support » Assistance Required for Closing Duplicate Upw...
Page options
c56292d3
Community Member

Assistance Required for Closing Duplicate Upwork Account

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a duplicate Upwork account issue that I encountered recently.

I have an additional Upwork account that was created some time ago, and unfortunately, I cannot access it as I do not recall the associated email or password. I am seeking guidance on how to proceed with closing this duplicate account.

Additionally, I am concerned about how can I contact the support team of upwork directly and any potential future complications this duplicate account may cause. If anyone has any insights or advice on managing this situation, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Danial,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

Some moderator will contact you here soon.

PradeepH

Hi Danial,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Hello, I need help with closing all of my dublicate accounts that i created using my ip adress, i created them before i knew TOS better, and now i need help, i closed almoust all of them, but one is on email on what i couldnt get email messege to reset password that i forgot, and on the second i completle forgot email, nickname and all that links to the account, so i even dont know how to reach it in any way, please help me to get it right to be not suspended for duplicate accounts use.

Hi Paul,

- Pradeep  

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths