🐈
» Forums » Support » Assistance Required for Pending Credits after...
Page options
f4975ff4
Community Member

Assistance Required for Pending Credits after Billing Information Update

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I am writing to bring to your immediate attention an issue I have encountered regarding the allocation of credits promised upon updating my billing information on Upwork.

I have recently updated my billing information as per the platform’s guidelines, which assured an additional 50 credits upon completion. However, despite following the necessary steps meticulously, I have yet to receive these credits in my account. These credits are crucial for me as they play a significant role in allowing me to bid on projects and maintain my competitive edge on Upwork.

The addition of these credits is vital to my workflow and project acquisition strategy. They enable me to pursue opportunities that match my skill set, ensuring that I can deliver high-quality work to clients on the platform. This, in turn, contributes to Upwork's reputation for connecting talented freelancers with clients who need their services. Therefore, I kindly request your prompt assistance in resolving this matter so that I can continue to contribute positively to the Upwork community.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this issue at your earliest convenience and ensure that the promised credits are added to my account without further delay. If any additional information or action is required on my part, please let me know, and I will be happy to comply promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your swift response and resolution.

Best regards,

**Edited for community guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Aftab,

We checked your account and saw that you are currently under Freelancer Basic. You can check it here. You can find more information about Connects. Please know that we've also requested assistance from our team. One of our agents will contact you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths