🐈
» Forums » Support » Authorization failed : When changing earning ...
Page options
npankaj4
Community Member

Authorization failed : When changing earning history private to public

When i am trying to change my agency earning history private to public, i am getting an error : "Authorization failed" ? Please check below Screenshot for bettter under standing.

npankaj4_0-1683506385898.png

Best Regards,
Pankaj Niranjan

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

Yes, i raised a support ticket, but when i am not able to open my ticket it is asking for username and password, i entered my upwork username and passsword but still not able to open my ticket. 
Please check below screenshot.

npankaj4_0-1683536397737.png

Thanks !

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already responded to the support ticket. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths